I’ve had loads of positive feedback from you guys saying how much you love my positive affirmation posts so I’ve rounded up another set for you - the Change Makers, who are choosing to step up into their light and make their biggest dreams happen.
If you’re new to affirmations - it’s a super easy and super fun way to help strengthen the connection between your unconscious mind and your conscious mind.
The more you strengthen this connection the more resilient you will be when difficult or challenging circumstances.
As Buddha wisely said: you become what you believe.
And the best way strengthen your resilience is to practice affirmations every single day.
There’s a loads of different ways to use them, but here’s a few of my favorites:
Make it part of your morning routine.
Every morning I choose an affirmation that resonates with me; write it down in my journal; and then I repeat it over and over again while I’m in the shower and as I get ready in the morning.
Use them as your desktop wallpaper.
I always have an uplifting quote or affirmation on my desktop + it’s a great way to keep your affirmation top of mind!
Set yourself reminders.
Set off random alerts + reminders on your phone or computer with an affirmation that pops up when you least expect it. I also have one for my alarm so that when it goes off in the morning it's the first thing I see.
Ok, let’s dive in - here they are!
If you love them, please Pin them, Tweet them + save them for you to refer to when you need an instant pick-me-up.
- I love challenges, they bring out the best in me.
- I am successful right now.
- I am passionate. I am outrageously enthusiastic and inspire others.
- I am focused and persistent. I will never quit.
- I am able to touch and change many lives for the better.
- I will not allow anyone to determine the size of my dreams - they are mine!
- I see the infinite supply of energy.
- I live each day appreciating value.
- I live confidently knowing I am worthy of prosperity.
- Every experience I have is perfect for my growth.
- Today I will work on seeing only the positives. I will block out negative thinking.
- Today I will focus on what is possible.
- I radiate positive energy.
- I express my creativity.
- I am living my full potential.
- I attract unlimited abundance.
- I have all of the information I need to solve any challenges that come up today.
- My mind is free of resistance and open to the possibilities.
- Opportunities surround me and new ones appear everyday.
- I believe in myself and my ability to succeed.
- I am flexible. I adapt to change quickly.
- It’s easy to meet people. I attract positive and kind people into my life.
- I handle criticism with ease.
- I am in charge of my mind.
- I don’t worry about things I can’t control.
- I am courageous. I am willing to act in spite of any fear.
- I execute my plan and produce desired results.
- Inspiration flows throughout my body.
- I am inspired and energized by my dreams and desires
Have you used affirmations before? Let me know your favorite way to use them!